TruckMadPeople
April 17, 2024, 11:46:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Introducing your Admin staff

Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing your Admin staff  (Read 637 times)
werkhorse
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2009, 09:28:58 am »

Hello everyone, my name is Daniel, I'm 26 years old and I am a Truck driver in Sydney Australia. This site is for anyone who is MAD about TRUCKS . I've loved trucks since as long as I can remember and like to share this interest with other people, especially in other parts of the world as I am facinated by how many different types of trucks there are and how many different applications trucks have, here in Australia, and in other parts of the world.

Hi i'm Darren (Werkhorse) and I'm a 34 year old truckie from Tasmania and I have been into trucks all my life, or should I say, my life has been trucks. I work for a company that sibcontract's to Totalcare Logistic's and currently tow a sideloader trailer hauling container's around northeren Tasmania.

Hi everyone my name is Danny(cheyenne8v92tta) and round off the trio here at TMP. I am a 32 year old truck driver also from tassy but due to a serious back injury whilst loading back in 2004 i only drive on a casual basis now and now spend my spare time either building model trucks or out and about taking truck pics to share with you all
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

kangaroo 1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 08:02:43 am »

good evening Gentleman  you are to be congratulated  its a great site
I wonder will I have the same problems with the Tasmanian Tigers and the Colo Kid as I have had with a certain Polar Bear    time will tell.   ha ha    regards Ray
Report Spam   Logged
OLD AB

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 11:09:18 am »

Hi all. You blokes have put together a great site. I have the best of both worlds, lookin at alot of old Tassy trucks. Some old loggers i remeber. The old Woodfield & French tippers, Later turned Boral. Bought back a few faces. Keep up the good werk. Have some old photos i will try to post.
Report Spam   Logged
werkhorse
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 11:44:35 am »

Welcome aboard Tony great to see another Tassie member. Can't wait to see your photos.

cheers  WERKHORSE
Report Spam   Logged

king

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2010, 02:47:16 pm »

seems a good group of admins
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum