TruckMadPeople
March 19, 2024, 06:51:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

sundowner's album

Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: sundowner's album  (Read 1104 times)
sundowner

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2009, 07:35:37 pm »

Here my album of trucks. Sorry only a few are from down under.

http://public.fotki.com/carsntrucks4you/reference_pictures-3/

MIchael
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The DAFman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 09:37:37 am »

Hallo Michael,

Schöne grüßen aus Emmerich!!!
I continue in English for our friends "down under"!
WOW! Wonderfull albums!!!
Did you visit USA, Canada and "Down under"Huh I did already a couple of times (I have an uncle living in Portland, Oregon).
Looking through these site I am really looking forward for my next visit!!! (this year September).
I have lot's of pictures from all over the world, still not digital but I am working hard on it!
Hope we can share much more!
The best wishes and greetings from Emmerich,

Leo
Report Spam   Logged
sundowner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 04:51:42 pm »

Hallo Michael,

Schöne grüßen aus Emmerich!!!
I continue in English for our friends "down under"!
WOW! Wonderfull albums!!!
Did you visit USA, Canada and "Down under"Huh I did already a couple of times (I have an uncle living in Portland, Oregon).
Looking through these site I am really looking forward for my next visit!!! (this year September).
I have lot's of pictures from all over the world, still not digital but I am working hard on it!
Hope we can share much more!
The best wishes and greetings from Emmerich,

Leo
^

Hi Leo,

yes I had vistited the States and Canda. THe pictures form down under are from my oncle how had visit Australia last year. Freinds of mine are living in Florida, so hopefully I'm going to Florida next year.

Michael

Report Spam   Logged
The DAFman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 01:48:21 pm »

Hey Michael,

How are you doing? I am fine, but forced to stay a couple of days home again due to the lack of orders (kurzarbeit!!!  Sad :(Yes, unfortunally we also have those problems in Holland!!! We export a lot to Germany and our factory is in the economical crises circle involved also!!!) The "good" part of this is, now I have time for my hobby's!!!  Wink Wink
Looking through your albums on Fotki I found out that we share many things!  Cheesy Cheesy
I love to build modellkits (trucks, military, airplanes, or just that what I like, sometimes it is good to build something quit different, makes yourself "better"), I do also planespotting and as far I have the time for it also trainspotting. Like Hank Suderman I do have also my favorite spotting place for trucks on the highway (A-3 Arnheim-Oberhausen, the overpass at the restaerea "Hetter")!!!
I also love to go to modellbuildingshows (I was in Intermodellbau Dortmund), it makes always fun to see what other people build and have some good conversations (discussions) about it!
Wich show are you planning to go to??? Will there be also a show in Cologne again??? Visit it a couple of years ago and liked it very much!!! Unfortunally I wasn't able to find out the right dates for that show again.
Hope to hear from you back again, (you can also send me a PM in German language when it makes it easier for you).
Greetings from Emmerich,

Leo
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum